translate

Saturday, May 17, 2014

Who's gonna watch the watchers watching those who watch


Between NSA and listening in on cell phones to prevent terrorism ( which I think is a food thing) but at the cost of our privacy. Then u get prepaid cards too high of an amount they I'd you. I went to and money at western union and said to me are you from France? I said no why? I visited thre. Even western I om keeps track of what we send and receive. Which is again ok but when you start entangling together your telling me the politicians and police aren't gonna cross the lines. I always hated politics I am not a registered voter. I think the most. Or riot people arĂȘte people in government. And I am even wondering will I get harassed for even venting. Then you take police and local officials and the programs to help inner city at risk abusers and I just read they may have to limit wired. I garters and caffeine. Gee I thought that was over the counter? I. Occasional smoke Turkish cig/ cigars and I love my caffeine. I Armenian I love Turkish coffee. So I want to kno when does it end? I already On my way! The answer it doesn't we are too far gone and society is too out of control me included with technology. That's why all the fighting is going on power,struggles war or stupidity death it's horrible and we all know it but it still goes on. I am in such awe i am speechless from words out my mouth and anyone who knows me knows that's a serious statement! 

No comments:

Post a Comment