translate

Friday, July 27, 2012

Met Charlie Sheen when I worked w hm

I was so so shy . He had just gotten out of rehab and saturdaynight live was doing a satire and calling it herpes island all of us women were his herpes. I know of hid drug use so it made me nervous. The woman my hair the Malik room. Then I hear this distinct voice. I am looking at my shoes my hands. I am totAly shy . Worst timinggrgr if ugh
O delta hin staring u wAnted to lol. O thoujjt about what it would be like to have kissed for last ten years. I never looked up i was tralla that agua this king no way couls he be looking at me. So Wen we did this performanvr for herpes Island i tried to at him more but no embarrassed and shy I felt foolish. I had butter flies in my stomach I don't get that hardly ever silly something happened years ago .i alerta Wiseguys for a second chance o delta he hoy v

No comments:

Post a Comment