translate

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

I have wanted for a long time now to let people know my depth... but in order to this

I have wanted for a long time now... to let people know my depth my soul. More about me, what I have lived through, what makes me .. me!... before I begin..... I must warn you...
I write how I would speak... it's always been my weakness and take into consideration b/c once I get going I may be faulty of run on sentences etc.. lol.  forewarned is forearmed.

I also have wanted to do this b/c I need cathartic release.  I also know that I may bounce around.. It will depend what is on my mind a particular night that I do an entry.  I know people are going to judge me for things I am going to talk about. I know maybe people won't believe some things for denial reasons.  I also want people to know I am not talking about these things now b/c I want pity or empathy.  I am also not intending to hurt people or make them feel badly and hope they don't get upset for the way I handled specific things that I should of reached out for help.  I just have always been a person that knows I can handle a lot. I also know in my heart I could carry these burdens these emotions and wanted to spare my family and friends so many things.  I also do not want to start discussions about these things over the next several months that I write about.

And finally I pray and hope that in regards to business whether writing, modeling, laser hair work etc that I will not be judged for my past andall that I have lived through but be respected for my honesty. My realness and many things are colorful because I truly have had maybe more than a colorful life

Whatever you read for this point on please know that I am happy with who I am and there is many things I want to accomplish and overcome and I wouldn't be the person right now sharing things with you if I hadn't gone through what I have.  And maybe many people and in general happy memories wouldn't of been experienced if I didn't have the life I have.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment