translate

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

A summer memory. remembered.

When i was just starting to do pageants. I did the empire state pageant in new york. My very first pageant i did not place i did however receive miss congeniality and most photogenic.

I went on to my second empire state pageant in new york and got ms. congeniality again and in the top ten. I also won a summer acting scholarship with the bob luke acting studio. Bob luke coached alot of kids from the cosby show. There was only a year scholarship but because he was impressed with me he created and gave a summer scholarship.

I happily moved to new york and lived in gramecy place down near 19th and park ave. I loved it@! it was great! it was an all women security guarded building. it was 165 a week with my own room and shower. And phone in my room. And three meals a day. In manhattan let me say wow wow wow!

I worked with Bob and then took a few other acting courses while i was in Manhattan. I also did shoe shows, promotional modeling, and some romance magazines. Which I became friends with photographer Linda George and we have traveled the world and done so many photo shoots i can't begin to count. She taught me so much about posing and modeling and how to present myself that she really molded me.

to be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment

kelly kole blog archive