translate

Sunday, January 23, 2011

oh .. my goodness...lexus lexus lexus!!...

I drive a lexus i love the car.. I have had lexus's for years. I had it serviced before the holidays fluids, shocks blah blah.. and everything seemed great. I went on my regular errands yesterday and poof! the transmission just stopped. no single just couldn't drive couldn't reverse just .. there!... i would push gas the rpms would excel but no movement. i glided into a parking space at my place. i was lucky to know to go home and i was lucky i was close enough to home. i can't believe it!
and of course my warrantee is just up!.. someone told me my model and year had problems with the transmission you would think that they would notify you..
now i have to find out. i have to get a rent a car. i have shell out .. oh my goodness over 2000! close to 5000!.. talk about... unecessary!

No comments:

Post a Comment