translate

Thursday, December 2, 2010

finally need a new computer


well i have had a sony vaio for a while. i now need a new computer and i like that commercial for that one that turns into a swivel flat screen. i have to find someone who knows about that. i need to get one that is great at video editing, big, easy to use and portable. now that i have all these great adobe programs on my computer my computer is going so slow of my goodness it sounds like it is having a work out just being on. can't be good. so i am stressing about that. i also found a desk i am in love with at www.homedecorators.com its so me and gorgeous it looks like a henry the 8th or louie the 10th desk.. so much to do. i put up holiday lights and now for my tree. which i love so much.. my dad gave me a ton of decorations this week its amazing how much we have in common in taste. when growing up i always thought we weren't alike i guess thats signal for how much alike we really are! everything two peas in a pod. i love it though!

No comments:

Post a Comment