translate

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

recovery after accident and getting back into the saddle

well.. i have been working out agaiN Since february. but after i saw how it isdifficult on a person mentally when one has to not start from the beginning but knowing my potential in muscle and i am into working out. i am doing low carbs high protein. I do on again off again with spin class and cardio and weights.
four times a week. I am still my small self but as being a woman i want to be firm and at my best especially with the entertainment business. kendra had her baby and has her workout show which i think is great!

so i started realizing we all have something that may come up that throws us back a bit. so by posting my thoughts and daily workouts etc with you i figured it would keep me motivated and maybe motivate or keep you motivated!

i am also having surgery one more time so thats something to look foward too.. lol.

besides working out and getting back into acting.
i am also learning alot about stock photography.
i like shooting models etc but also scenic and lifestyle i find quite enjoyable!

No comments:

Post a Comment