translate

Monday, March 8, 2010

my two dogs!!

They are so entertaining. i have two shih tzus maitai and buddha!
I always grew up with big dogs and when i moved closer to nyc it would be cruel for me to have a big dog in an apt. I was told they would entertain me.. its true.
buddha loves looking 0ut the window and watching the neighborhood.. he even has me trained.. lol.. if he wants window open he cries to me until i go open it. lol. funny.
maitai is the mamas boy. he watches me always if i leave the room he has a view of whereever i am.. lol. he is also the moody one. i call him moody maitai.. lol.
b/c if he wants love and attention he will let me know. but if i want to hold him and he doesn't want me right then oh he growls.. lol.
i have always had animals and i think they are amazing and teach us something about ourselves.. they both have a bit of resemblence to me in their peronalities. lol.

well i am off to bed.. going to camera shop to get digital camera fixed.
i was knuckle head and put the cf reader in the wrong way and bent a pin.
not to proud of that. especially bc i just bought the camera from a photographer friend of mine.

sweet dreams!!
kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment